Search This Blog

Saturday 23 February 2013

I bought myself a new machine!

After much deliberating, I mean MUCH.... I decided to get a new machine.  I've had my old machine since I was 21.  It was my first machine and of course has much sentimental value to me.  So after 10 years and only 1 service visit ever needed, my beast of a Janome is going to live at my work full time. (Honestly, I'm sick of dragging it back and forth... lol)

Here is my new friend.



http://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/Singer-Quantum-Stylist-9960.php


It does so much, soooooooo much more than my older model!  I am having trouble being patient...  It's coming from California, and I'm in SW Ontario, they expected delivery is this Friday though :D

I did a lot of research, watched videos, and read a TONNE of reviews, and I am really happy with my choice. 

HAPPY DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment