Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 February 2013

The most recent collection I made.

I decided to buy some fabrics I loved and thought went well together, with the help of my very patient boyfriend :)

This is the pallet






I am making a collection of kitchen goods, and have finished a few of my projects thus far.

I will make 8 place mats in total, so far I have just done the front piece work for each of them


I made a casserole carrier, and it's reversible! 






A french bread basket, also reversible :)








And I have napkins, potholders and coasters in the process of being made.

It's been a tonne of fun, and I've learned so much just fiddling around and reading all the tips and tricks I can around the web.  I can't wait to finish my projects and get my table all set up and see it all together.

 http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment